Friday, November 27, 2009

Good news and bad news?

The good news is I've been discharged from physio. Apparently I'm doing so well they don't need to see me anymore. OK, I insist on being carried most of the time, all 17kgs of me.. but when mom asked if that was related to my hypotonia and they said no... well, I wanted to shout out! I have no excuses now... and guess I'll be walking more than usual :(

Ok, this is good and bad news. Apparently I won't need 1:1 support at school, I'm not complex enough? But the school I'm due to start at are worrying because they already have 3 kids with special needs in the Reception year. Not really my problem, because I was accepted into the school, so I belong there and will get all the support I deserve. I may need a bit more funding though so the CDT and mommy and papa are going to fight for that. Nothing's ever simple in my world.. all I want to do is get on with my life, these little obstacles will only make me stronger though.. so bring it on!

No comments: